- Our Company
- Air Conditioning
- Air Quality
- Insulation & Ducts
- Commercial HVAC
- Helpful Videos
Air Conditioner Maintenance Canoga Park
In order to keep your heating and air conditioning system running as efficiently and reliably as possible, be sure and to have your your system routinely maintenanced. You don't go for years without having your car serviced, do you? Of course not. So, don't let your heating and air conditioning system go without service. Planned service helps your system work at peak efficiency.
8 Simple Reasons TO Own A Quality Maintenance Agreement:
- Slow down your electric meter. Empirical utility research proves that comfort system maintenance will Cut Utility Expenses up to 30%!
- Small problems left untended will become big problems later. With Quality Maintenance you Prevent Breakdowns.
- Any Mechanical system lasts longer with good maintenance. Your comfort system is a mechanical system. Service it to Extend Equipment Life.
- Is your home comfortable on the hottest days or do you sweat it out? Utility research found that air conditioning Quality Maintenance Restores Lost Capacity.
- Airlines let frequent flyers board the plane first. Similarly, our QMA customers Receive Priority Service.
- When something does break, Quality Maintenance Agreement customer pay less With our service agreement, you receive a 10% discount on any repairs *PLUS* a reduced media fitter price!
- The cost of a spring maintenance tune-up is $105. A fall maintenance tune-up is $105. A Quality Maintenance Agreement is only $185. You get an annual discount of $25.
- Don't worry if we are doing a proper maintenance. We give you a complete report every time, and our procedures are based on ACCA ANSI Certified Quality Maintenance Standards.
Planned service should begin immediately after installation of equipment and continue until the system is replaced. A system that is properly maintained experiences fewer problems, and will last longer. Give us the opportunity to perform planned service on your equipment.
We service every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made. Planned service gives you the opportunity to reduce your repair costs by finding the problems when they are small. Find and fix problems early and avoid paying for big problems later!